Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Comic Panel Day Returns

Don't worry. Just because I stopped blogging doesn't meant that I stopped working on Little Knight. It's still coming, and I've done lots of pages since the last post. The pages I was doing had some spoilers in it so I didn't want to show too much of them. Now I am on the second act and the pacing has slowed again so it can build again to the 2nd act climax.

I wanted to include these two panels because it had 4 figures I was pretty excited about. Odric leaving the house in the first panel is one of my favorite running poses I have ever drawn. All the rest of the characters are left in completely different states from his brief visit home and it was a blast to draw. I really love drawing the character interactions. It's as exciting as planning an action scene but instead of punches and fighting, its acting and talking(and sometimes fighting).

I can't wait for people to be able to read this. I am glad to be able to share more of it and what gets me excited about my project on a day to day. More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment